Spring is finally here, which means now is the perfect time to prepare your air conditioning system for its busiest season. With the winter starting to subside, you may be like most of our clients who haven’t given their HVAC system any thought in months.
Especially with the more temperate climate of Southern California, many homes rarely use the heating element of their HVAC unit. Therefore, when homeowners go to turn on their system in the spring, there are often issues that arise unexpectedly. That’s why Just Right Services urges customers to schedule their Spring HVAC Tune-Up Service today!
Additionally, Just Right Services offers a $50 discount to first-time tune-up customers. This offer includes:
- Refrigerant diagnostics
- Electrical component diagnostics
- Total heat transfer capabilities of the indoor evaporator coil and outdoor coil
- Indoor blower motor inspection and capacitance analysis
- Performance acid wash of the outdoor condenser coil and condensate drain line maintenance service
- 50% off repairs from problems discovered during the tune-up (if parts are required). This offer doesn’t apply for system or major component replacements, i.e. compressor or furnace combustion chamber replacement.
Tune-up services are available between 7:30 am-5:00 pm Monday – Friday.
We encourage all of our customers to take the time this month to check-in on their air conditioning systems and schedule any necessary maintenance before the system leaves your family sweltering in the spring and summer heat. As a part of your annual spring-cleaning, the professionals at Just Right Services will inspect your HVAC system and run the proper tests to make sure it is working efficiently and safely. Contact Just Right Services today at (949) 245-6320.