Just Right Services At Just Right Prices
We Stand behind Our Cooling, Heating & Plumbing Work in Orange County
Just Right Services provides nothing but the highest level of work and customer service. Each of our technicians has decades of experience and extensive knowledge about the industry to ensure a job done right the first time. Our customers receive good, better, and best recommendation options when we respond to their cooling, heating, or plumbing matters so they can choose the one that best fits their budget and preferences. No matter what service we provide—from repairs or maintenance to installations and other complex work—we stand behind it with unbeatable warranties.
Air Conditioning & Heating Service Warranties
HVAC systems are a huge investment; only trust professional technicians to service the units. As a company with integrity, Just Right Services gives you our word that we will handle your heating and air conditioning systems with the utmost care.
We also promise that:
- Our technicians are factory trained and certified to repair your HVAC, regardless of what brand or model.
- We stand behind our work and back all repairs with a concurrent three-year performance guarantee and one-year parts and labor warranty. This means all incurred expenses of your repaired item will be applied to either the next level or repair and/or replacement. Sign up for our Just Right Maintenance Agreement to ensure your system continues to receive regular maintenance.
- If you choose to maintain the system yourself or through another service provider, we will still cover the repairs with our standard 90-day parts and labor warranty, which is valid starting from the date of the repair service.
- If you sign up for a one-, two-, or three-year Maintenance Agreement along with the part, the warranty for the parts and labor will carry through your contract based on renewal.
Plumbing Service Warranty
Just Right Services brings you peace of mind with the following plumbing service warranties:
- General plumbing repairs: One-year parts and labor warranty, three-year performance guarantee.
- Water heaters: 6-year, 12-year, and extended 12 year parts and labor warranties available
- Drain/waste line clearing (except tree root removal): 30-day warranty
- Water line replacement of copper or polyethylene pipes: 10-year parts and labor warranty
We Have A Simple Goal: To Be The Best
Here's How We Achieve That
Rave Reviews from Our Customers
Drew, you earned a customer for life!
“I am grateful to have found my "forever" plumber. Just Right Services is my "go to" plumber now. I needed a plumber fast for a leak in a ceiling of a rental unit we own. Drew with Just Right Services, came fast and worked in a thoroughly professional manner. He found the leak, which was small and difficult to see, and repaired it perfectly. The affected pipe actually belonged to the unit above our unit. He courteously and professionally was able to explain to the other owner that the pipe belonged to her. This was the second time I have utilized the services of Just Right. They also came to replace and hook up a water heater after a dishonest plumber tried to claim repairs that were unwarranted. You can trust Just Right Services!”
I can't begin to tell you how much our family appreciates Drew's great effort.
“We had a refrigerant leak that was costing us about $440 every three months. Problem was, Lowes, contracted a 1-star Yelp reviewed company, who brilliantly installed the coil box in the attic backward, which is where everyone was guessing the leak was. The box was in a super tight corner, and we received multiple quotes, all above $2800 to cut out wood beams, pull the box and check, all with no guarantee of fixing it. Lowes wouldn't help, the contractor's completely evasive, and we were in a bad state of limbo. Drew diagnosed the problem was indeed the coil and pointed out that only reason no one had actually tried to fix it was cause it was a nightmare to get to, but was still possible. Drew climbed over the box in the corner in 100' heat, worked completely upside down for an hour, and installed a new coil for around 1/4th of what others were quoting, all without having to tear the attic apart. This was in the middle of the week-long heat wave we just had, and I can't begin to tell you how much our family appreciates Drew's great effort.”
The finished work is always top quality.
“I went with Drew to completely replace my home A/C back in 2009. The entire system was a shamble, and Drew re-engineered the whole layout for maximum efficiency and comfort. It has been the envy of most of our neighbors since then... quiet, efficient, and completely balanced temperatures in the house. Currently, I'm using Drew/Mitch to install/relocate a new water heater and water softener in my garage. As an engineer, I'm a tough customer for most contractors, but with Drew, there is no problem. We can discuss the best design and layout, and the finished work is always top quality. I would always turn to him first for any services he provides!”
We keep his number on speed dial for any future home ownership issues.
“We had Drew come over when our garbage disposal broke, and we loved him and his service so much, we had to him come over to fix our air conditioning and do some plumbing work as well. He is super flexible with making appointments and is always very easy to reach. We keep his number on speed dial for any future home ownership issues. Bonus - he's very local to my Wagon Wheel residence so that is always great. 5 Stars! (Found him through Yelp - good ol' Yelp came through again!) :)”